As most of our divers are aware we chose to close the dive centre on the Saturday 14th of March 2020 until further notice.
The decision was a tough one but staying safe, for staff, customers and the public, was paramount
That’s not to say that we haven’t been busy….
We are keeping you, our divers, at the heart of our business and want to keep you in the loop about what is happening with
us and our team. In these times we do not wish to leave our clients without a diving experience in some shape – we will all
get through this together and be ready to dive soon!
In the meantime there are many things that we can help with keeping you informed, occupied and help you participate
Bringing you as close to the sea as we possibly can.
● Working with PADI. Making eLearning more accessible to start new courses and get the educational side of a
course completed. All at an amazing 25% discounted rate. So when we are able to travel again, we can take you
● Informative Blog Posts
● Participate in webinars on a number of subject or you can even suggest a topic that is of interest to you and other
● Keeping our Social Media Platforms updated with interesting articles and good reads to keep you entertained
● Keeping you updated with
● our staff
● our wrecks
● our furry friends
● We are available for any questions you might have with regards to diving and our center.
● Keeping up to date with PROJECT AWARE activities and logs
Please note that we urge our amazing followers and divers to stay home and stay safe. Let’s keep a healthy attitude going as a diving community. Let’s stay connected and continue our diving journey above the water!