PADI Scuba Review Course
Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty?
The PADI ReActivate Program is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you’re back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day.
Brush up on your scuba knowledge and skills. Improve your diving ability, and get your scuba gear ready for your next scuba vacation or diving holiday.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Scuba Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Be of 10 years of age or above
- Approximately 3 hours spare time.
What will I do?
You go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
- Safe Diving Practices
- Dive Planning Fundamentals
- Problem Management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
After you complete the knowledge assessment, you go through the Confined Water Skills Preview. You review information about each skill, why it’s important, points to remember when performing the skill and a short video clip. Completing this section just before practicing is a great way to refresh your knowledge of how each skill is performed.
Get reacquainted with the excitement of PADI scuba diving. Take a scuba refresher, the Scuba Review course is particularly beneficial if you:
- Are a PADI Open Water Diver course referral student who wants a refresher prior to making your open water training dives
- Are a PADI Scuba Diver who wants to upgrade to Open Water Diver
- Just haven’t scuba dived in a while and want to get aclimated again
What’s included in the course fee?
- Equipment Hire
- Air Fills
If you havent already done it, then why not consider doing your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.