Aqua Lung Core Supreme Regulator
The new Aqua Lung Core Supreme is a regulator that offers divers a mix of high-end technology at a pocket-friendly price.
Featuring a balanced first and second stage for optimal performance underwater and Aqua Lung's patented Auto Closure Device on the first stage to avoid water ingress, the Core Supreme is a cold water regulator that stands out from the rest.
- Type: Balanced Diaphragm
- Mechanism: T Shape
- Material: Forged brass and multi-coating chrome
- Removable crown: Yes, Stainless Steel
- Flow rate at 200 b: 1450 l/min
- Connection: DIN 300 B or Yoke 232 B
- Protector: Polyurethane
- Weight in DIN: 510 g
- Weight in Yoke: 700 g
- Optimized MP HP ports layout: Yes
- HP ports: 2
- MP ports: 4
- Type: Balanced demand valve
- Mechanism: Down stream poppet
- Material: Silicone for mouthpiece, diaphragm and exhaust valve, ABSPC for box bottom, Polyurethane for purge cover
- Cold water: Yes for Supreme version only
- Venturi adjustment: Yes
- Cracking effort: 3,3 to 4,3 mbar
- Weight: Core Supreme 178 g
- Hose length: 730 mm
Check out our full selection of regulators;here! Or click here for our full range of Aqua Lung products.