Aqua Lung Aquilon Purge Snorkel
The Aqua Lung Aquilon Purge snorkel with semi-dry top designed starting from ergonomic and comfort values. The innovative technical features guarantee a fast purge operation.
- The Air Deflector enhances the purging operation, sending water through the tube and outside the snorkel
- The mouthpiece is fixed to the Air Deflector, which means no more rigidity in the mouthpiece base. Benefits: less jaws fatigue, more comfort
- The position of the Twin Elliptical Purge Valve (vertical) helps the purging operation if the diver's head is both face down or standing in a vertical position
- Hose Joint Rotation Dry System. Thanks to an O-ring and designed parts, the frame of the mouthpiece holder can rotate around the barrel. The diver can adjust the correct inclination. It allows a perfect and customised fitting avoiding any bother
- 100% Anatomic Silicone mouthpiece
- Bi-material corrugate made of a PP compound and TPR, which does not crush or deform
- D-shaped barrel, rather than round, face sits against the skin for a better comfort
- Polycarbonate Valve Shield with photoengraved finishing.
- Bi-material (bi-colour) splashguard with side dry chamber for a faster cleaning. The top is made of a TPR soft material which is safe and harmless.
- New fix clip with bigger section to ensure the snorkel is easy to put on and remove.
Check out our full selection of snorkels here! Or click here for our full range of Aqua Lung products.