Aqua Lung Argonaut Knife
The Aqua Lung Argonaut dive knives are designed to be one of their best and toughest knives. The butt, handle, hilt and blade are all fashioned out of one piece of 4mm thick titanium, then coated in black EDP, sharpened and laser etched. The handle is then wrapped, twice, in 5mm paracord and tied off with a 12.7cm leash. 2mm thick Kydex plastic is then heated and thermoformed around the knife to make the sheath.
The blade is cut into two styles; the Spartan and the Blunt. The Spartan comes to a spear head point with one side featuring rounded die cut serrations to prevent snags on rope. The Blunt comes to a blunt chisel like tip. One full side of the Blunt blade is die cut with rounded serrations.
The handles are wrapped 12.5mm from the hilt to provide a spot for the forefinger and extra grip for the sheath. The butt of the handle features a sharp tactical tool and the skeleton holes in the handle are hex wrenches for emergency situations.
- Blade and Handle are made of 4mm thick, high rust resistant Titanium.
- The handle is double wrapped in 5mm paracord.
- The blade comes in 2 styles, Spartan and Blunt.
- The blade is 12.38cm long and the handle is 12.38cm
- The butt of the handle comes to a point for hammering, braking and crushing.
- The sheath is a locking 2mm thick Kydex with 1/8 grommets. The strap holes are 2.5cm long and 0.65cm wide.
- Comes with 2 rubber leg straps.
Check out our full selection of kniveshere! Or click here for our full range of Aqua Lung products.