The Halcyon Eclipse™ buoyancy compensator system is establishing a new standard for single cylinder recreational diving, while creating unprecedented streamlining, and eliminating the many unnecessary “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators.
The Eclipse™ wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the diver’s single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag, and minimizing in-water effort. Meanwhile, the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensators.
This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position — these changes result in less effort and more diving fun.
- CE Certifed Buoyancy Compensator (wing) – Available in 20-, 30-, or 40-lb. (9-,14-, or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of aluminum and stainless steel backplate – standard or small size
- Complete Secure Harness – Infinitely adjustable, and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon MC Storage Pak™ for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single Tank Adaptor (STA) with two cam straps and the ability to accommodate a weighted insert
With or without the Active Control Ballast System (ABCS) which allows a diver to carry up to 4.6kg of ditchable ballast
- Assembly required
- Inflator with 52 CM / 22 IN LP hose comes standard on Halcyon wings
- Custom colors available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details